Wednesday, July 10, 2019
The Pieces Fit
On my way home the other day I decided to buy a snack for my son. A pack was 35 pesos each or you could get a bundle of three packs for a hundred pesos. Knowing that the 3 for 100 deal wasn't really much of a steal I wanted to just get 2 packs. One with chocolate filling the other with mango filling, but I felt this need to get 3, so I did.
During my commute on my last jeepney ride, a beggar hopped on the jeepney and started giving out envelopes. As he was collecting the envelopes back i handed him one of the packs of marshmallows knowing in that moment that was the purpose of me buying 3. It definitely felt good knowing that I was able to share even something small to someone in need. 3 stops after another beggar rode and from feeling light I started to worry, because I wanted to keep the 2 packs for my son. As he was sitting waiting in case people would put something in the envelope I was praying, conflicted with what I was supposed to do. He was about to get the envelope he had left in front of me and as I was going to reach for the pack of marshmallows in my bag, an elderly man to his right tapped him and handed a bottle of softdrinks and crackers.
That incident made me smile, not only because I git to keep the last 2 packs for my son but because I saw how in a span of 30 minutes I witnessed God's intricate plan unfold. If you find yourself wondering when your breakthrough will come and if there is hope for your situation think about how detailed His plan is on every minute of every day for us and the people around us. There are truly no accidents or coincidences with Him. Everything has been planned out and everything He has planned for each and every one of us will unfold in His perfect time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment