Saturday, May 11, 2019

I am a mother because of you

I am a mother because of you 

My dearest Lucas, 
You taught me patience, patience not only for you but for myself too. That it's impossible for me to know everything about motherhood all at once and that's okay.
You taught me love, the kind that is willing to forgive, the kind that is willing to accept, the kind that is selfless and unconditional. 
You taught me happiness, the kind that isn't only seen in smiles but even in tears of overwhelming joy. 

My sweet little Chrissy, 
You have taught me strength. The kind that fights no matter how difficult the circumstance. 
You have taught me forgiveness, the kind that doesn't require an apology. 
You have taught me faith. 

You two are my greatest treasures. 
Everything may not be perfect but I will do my best to give you a happy life.

To all mommas, single dads, Ates or Kuyas that have taken the role of a parent, 

Happy Mother's day! You are doing a great job, even on the days you feel like you have fallen short, especially then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment